Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is suitable for oily to combination skin types with acne and dark spots. We recommend using this product to exfoliate your skin once a week followed by a face pack or sheet mask.
What is it? Face wash with salicylic acid and papain. It is a powder that gets activated in contact with water.
Who can use it? Oily to combination skin types
Sensitive skin: Might not suit super-sensitive skin
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant is a powder that gets activated on contact with water and aids in:
- Exfoliation: Papain and salicylic acid help in chemical exfoliation while Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Oxide, oats and rice bran provide gentle physical exfoliation.
- Oil control: Salicylic acid and tea tree oil might help in reducing the oil secretions.
- Reduction in pimples and black/white heads: Salicylic acid and tea tree oil help in reducing existent pimples and even black/white heads.
- Reduction in dark spots/patches: Dipotassium glycyrrhizate and papain have skin lightening benefits.
- Dry skin type might experience dryness on using this cleanser owing to the lack of any moisturizing agent.
- Sensitive skin types should do a patch test before first use to rule out sensitivity to papain, tea tree oil and fragrances.
How to use it?
It is a powder that gets activated in contact with water. Take half-teaspoon of Daily Microfoliant on wet hands and create a creamy paste by rubbing hands together. Apply to the face in circular motions, avoiding the eye area. Massage gently for one minute, then rinse thoroughly.
Ageing/Wrinkles, Pigmentation & Dark Spots
Mildly Sensitive, Not Sensitive
Get free dermatologist-recommended regime by choosing your skin or concerns.