Redenser Serum review
Redenser serum has redensyl along with Aminexil. Both promote hair growth by stimulating stem cells of the hair. It is recommended for diffuse hair loss patients, while Kera XL or Wellgrow Gold serum is better for patterned hair loss. To know more, read our article, Best Redensyl Serum.
What is it? Hair re-growth serum
Who can use it? Female with diffuse hair loss
Avoid if your hair is dry or your scalp is sensitive.
CHECK PRICE ON Amazon.in
Hair regrowth: Redenser serum help in regrowing your hair with the following:
- Redensyl: Redenser serum has 2 out of 4 components of redensyl. Dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG) encourage the division of stem cells in the hair. Epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside (EGCG2) has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates human hair follicle growth.
- Aminexil: It promotes blood flow to hair follicles like Minoxidil.
- Argan Stem cells combat the ageing process of hair and promote hair to stay in the growth cycle.
- Retinyl palmitate promotes cell turnover and boosts collagen production.
- Horse chestnut extracts boost scalp circulation.
- Biotin and calcium pantothenate might have some role in hair strengthening
Hair nourishment: Redenser serum nourishes your scalp with the help of botanical keratin, Xylishine, castor oil, panthenol
Dryness: Redenser serum has alcohol that helps promote ingredients’ absorption and oil control. However, this makes Redenser serum unsuitable for people with dry hair.
Sun sensitivity: It has retinol that might cause sun sensitivity, especially if you stay in bright sun for prolonged hours.
How to use it?
Apply directly to your scalp, focusing on the area of hair loss. Massage into the scalp using fingertips. Rinse your hands after applying it.
How long can I use it?
Hair regrowth serum usually takes three months to show visible results. You can continue hair regrowth serum until you achieve your average hair density. This might take 3-12 months, depending on the severity of your hair loss.
What else can I do to promote hair regrowth?
80% of patients with hair fall get better with five tips given below:
- Hair regrowth diet. Continue lifelong if you don’t want your hair to shed again.
- Hair regrowth supplements for 3 months.
- Hair re-growth serum with Redensyl on hair roots twice a day. Continue for 3-6 months until your hair grows back.
- Hair re-growth shampoos might help but don’t expect magic to happen.
- Good hair regrowth oil enriched with herbs like Brahmi, Bringraj, Onion, Amla etc., is a must. Put overnight from roots to tips. Wash the next day.
However, the above might not work in severe cases. You might need Minoxidil in case of male or female pattern hair loss. Also, PRP sessions are done if your bald scalp is visible.