Serum Expert Hair Growth Serum
Are you confused about whether to use herbal hair regrowth oil or a bio-peptide hair regrowth serum? Serum Expert hair growth serum is your perfect pick. It is a rich blend of five herbal actives and six bio-actives.
The product is an excellent solution for the oily to normal scalp because it is lightweight and gets absorbed quickly without making the scalp greasy.
What is it? Hair growth Serum with bio-peptides and herbal extracts
Who can use it? Oily to normal hair type to reduce hair fall, promote hair growth and delay greying of hair.
Avoid if your scalp is dry, itchy, or scaly.
Goodies: 3% Redensyl, 4% Anagain, 2.5% Procapil, Baicapil, Follicusan, Biotin, amla, tulsi, methi, ginger and capsicum
Where to buy? Available on Amazon.in
Serum Expert Hair Growth Serum Benefits:
Hair re-growth: Serum expert hair growth serum is worth a try for inducing hair regrowth because it is a rich blend of the following potent hair regrowth ingredients:
- 3% Redensyl activates hair stem cells, inducing a new growth phase in hair.
- 4% Anagain: It is an organic pea sprout that activates the dermal papilla and initiates new hair growth.
- 2.5% Procapil: It is a Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1 that promotes hair anchoring by strengthening the follicle metabolism and structure.
- Baicapil: It extends the growth phase of hair.
- Biotin: No solid scientific evidence shows that eating Biotin can promote hair growth. However, topical biotin might help strengthen hair, though we could not cite a study.
- Follicusan counteracts premature hair loss. It contains biologically active signalling proteins, provitamin B5, inositol, acetylcysteine and acetylmethionine.
- Herbal extracts like amla, tulsi, methi, ginger and capsicum in Serum expert hair serum help boost hair re-growth.
Delay hair loss: This serum has 1% Angeline that might reduce hair shedding. This is the only bio-peptide that delays hair shedding; others promote hair growth.
Nourish scalp: Shikakai, amla, methi, and tulsi extract in this serum nourish your hair roots.
Prevents greying: There is some evidence that Amla and Shikaki might delay greying of hair.
Oil control: This serum has Isopropyl alcohol, which aids in penetrating ingredients into your hair roots. This alcohol is present in minute quantities; therefore, it does not irritate your scalp but can reduce oil secretions. If you have oily hair, this serum is good for you.
Serum Expert Hair Growth Serum Side effects
- There are no side effects of Serum expert hair re-growth serum. However, it might not be a good choice for dry hair types because of its alcohol content.
- Avoid if your scalp is itchy, irritated or sensitive because it has many herbal actives that might not suit you.
How to use it?
Apply directly to your scalp, focusing on the area of hair loss. Massage into the scalp using fingertips. Rinse your hands after applying it.
How long can I use it?
Hair regrowth serum usually takes three months to show visible results. You can continue hair regrowth serum until you achieve your average hair density. This might take 3-12 months, depending on the severity of your hair loss.
What else can I do to promote hair regrowth?
80% of patients with hair fall get better with five tips given below:
- Hair regrowth diet. Continue lifelong if you don’t want your hair to shed again.
- Hair regrowth supplements for three months.
- Hair re-growth serum with Redensyl on hair roots twice a day. Continue for 3-6 months until your hair grows back.
- Hair re-growth shampoos might help but don’t expect magic to happen.
- Good hair regrowth oil enriched with herbs like Brahmi, Bringraj, Onion, Amla etc., is a must. Put overnight from roots to tips. Wash the next day.
Grey Hair, Hair fall
Get free dermatologist-recommended regime by choosing your skin or concerns.