WellGrow Gold Hair Serum
Are you worried about starting Minoxidil? Wellgrow Gold serum is an alternative with similar hair growth benefits. It combines the three most potent bio-peptides- Redensyl, Procapil, and Capixyl.
What is it? Hair regrowth serum
Who can use it? Male and female with diffuse or patterned hair loss
What to expect? Hair regrowth in mild-moderate cases in 3-6 months of use
Where to buy? It is available at Amazon.in
Hair Regrowth in Females: There is growing concern regarding the use of Minoxidil in patients because it causes hair loss in the beginning and might cause an increase in facial hair, rarely in females. For this reason, Wellgrow gold serum deserves a fair try before Minoxidil in patients with diffuse hair loss and mild cases of Female Pattern hair loss.
We could find one study that compares 5% Minoxidil with RCP ( a combination of Redensyl, Capixyl, and Procapil).
At the end of the 24-week treatment period, hair recovery in the RCP group was 2.54 times higher than in the minoxidil group. However, the result was based on visual examination rather than actual hair count.
Hair growth in males: Wellgrow Gold Serum can be tried in early cases of male pattern hair loss or if you are shedding a lot of hair. If you notice hair regrowth, continue until you regain total hair density. However, if the response is slow, it will be better to consult a dermatologist.
Deep nourishment: This serum hydrate your scalp without making it greasy with the help of water, aloe vera, glycerine, and panthenol
Wellgrow Gold serum has a mixture of Redensyl, Capixyl, and Procapil. They help in hair regrowth in the following ways:
- Capixyl is a blend of Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3 & the red clover extract. It stimulates hair follicle stem cells and modulates DHT activity in AGA.
- Procapil, a Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, promotes hair anchoring by strengthening the follicle metabolism and structure.
Redensyl triggers a new hair cycle. According to this journal, Redensyl is a mix of four active ingredients:
- Dihydroquercetin-glucoside (DHQG) encourages the division of stem cells in the hair.
- Epigallocatechin gallate-glucoside (EGCG2) has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates human hair follicle growth.
- Glycine: It is essential for the hair shaft structure.
- Zinc reinforces hair shaft structure and helps incorporate cystine into keratin.
How to use it?
Apply directly to your scalp, focusing on the area of hair loss. Massage into the scalp using fingertips. Rinse your hands after applying it.
How long can I use it?
Hair regrowth serum usually takes three months to show visible results. You can continue hair regrowth serum until you achieve your average hair density. This might take 3-12 months, depending on the severity of your hair loss.
What else can I do to promote hair regrowth?
80% of patients with hair fall get better with five tips given below:
- Hair regrowth diet. Continue lifelong if you don’t want your hair to shed again.
- Hair regrowth supplements for three months.
- Hair re-growth serum with Redensyl on hair roots twice a day. Continue for 3-6 months until your hair grows back.
- Hair re-growth shampoos might help but don’t expect magic to happen.
- Good hair regrowth oil enriched with herbs like Brahmi, Bringraj, Onion, Amla etc., is a must. Put overnight from roots to tips. Wash the next day.
Dry, Normal, Oily