7 Signs of Ageing tha you should not ignoreSeptember 1, 2021 2022-12-10 7:00
7 Signs of Ageing tha you should not ignore
7 Signs of Ageing tha you should not ignore
Doctor, do I look older or younger?
While everyone ages at a different pace. Aging process can be broadly classified based on your age. I have listed 7-8 signs of aging for the following age groups: 25-35 years, 35-50 years, 50-70, and more than 70.
If the features mentioned under staging match your present age, you are at the right time. If your skin is in a stage that is less for your age, congrats, you look younger, whereas if your skin shows the feature of a stage beyond your age, it’s time to change your lifestyle and take an anti-aging regime.
But, with people’s busy schedules, they may neglect their skin, making aging happen quickly. In such cases, a skincare set is a viable option, so you don’t need to spend hours scouring beauty blogs and shops for the best recommendations. For instance, a reputable anti-aging skincare set can tackle fine lines, skin elasticity, and dullness at once.
If your face shows changes beyond your age, it’s time that you start your anti-aging regime! So are you ready to know whether you look younger or older for your age?
Stage 1 of Ageing (25-35 years):
There are no wrinkles at rest on your face, but the wrinkles appear on the forehead when you frown or raise your eyebrows and around the eyes when you laugh (crow’s feet).
As young as 25, when the wrinkles haven’t appeared on your face, you must prevent them at all costs. Because once you have the wrinkles on your face, it would be pretty challenging to erase them. When it comes to wrinkles, prevention is the key. The primary culprit of wrinkles is sun exposure, smoking, poor diet, and repeated facial expressions.
Wearing sunscreen, even if you won’t leave the house, is vital. You must also eat more fruits and vegetables to help your body detoxify and eliminate unwanted substances that make your skin suffer. And, if you have one frequently used facial expression that oddly scrunches your face, better stop it. If you’re a smoker, now’s the best time to quit. Lastly, moisturize. Dermatologists keep reminding people never to skip moisturizers as they promote hydration, which keeps your skin from becoming dull.
Stage 2 (35-50 years):
- There are visible but not prominent wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes at rest.
- You might notice a deepening of the Nasolabial fold in the upper third just below the alae of your nose.
- Marionette line begins to appear as depression from the edge of your lips down onto the chin.
- In the under-eye area, you can notice fine lines, darkening, or some might develop eye bags.
- Sagging of cheeks begins in this stage so that pinching the skin of your face feels loose.
- Few to or many brown or black colored spots termed Sebhoriec Keratosis starts appearing.
- A few fine blood vessels called telangiectasia appear on the cheeks, especially if you get a lot of sun exposure.
Stage 3 (50-60 years):
- The wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes get prominent even at rest.
- The nasolabial fold gets deeper throughout, from the alae of the nose to the edge of the lips.
- The Marionette line now extends longer down onto your chin.
- Under eye area shows prominent fine lines, darkening, and loose lower and upper eyelid skin.
- Sagging of cheeks occurs so that they appear to hang down, and skin appears loose on pinching.
- The number of fine blood vessels called telangiectasia on cheeks increases so does the seborrheic keratosis.
- Multiple fine lines appear on cheeks due to gravitational effect.
- Lips appear thin.
Stage 4 (> 70 years):
- The wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes get even more prominent.
- The nasolabial fold gets deeper with hanging edges.
- The Marionette line also gets deeper with hanging edges.
- Under eye area has prominent fine lines, darkening, and loose lower and upper eyelid skin..
- Sagging of cheeks occurs so that they appear to hang down, and the skin feels very loose on pinching.
- Many brown or black colored spots termed Sebhoriec Keratosis and fine blood vessels called telangiectasia may be present.
- The face gets crisscrossed by multiple wrinkles.
- Neck skin becomes loose with deep horizontal lines.
A lot of people say age is just a number. Although it may be accurate, a confident smile and glowing skin can easily uplift one’s mood and health. With healthy and young-looking skin, you’d feel like you can conquer the world and that nothing could stop you. Start young and nourish your skin with our regime finder tool.