GNC Women’s Hair, Skin and Nails
GNC Women’s Hair, Skin and Nails has 28 essential nutrients that can help in the overall health of females. It provides vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, and hair re-growth nutrients. It is both a multivitamin and hair re-growth supplement.
What is it? Health supplement with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, collagen
Who can use it? Female above the age of 18 years for overall health, hair regrowth, anti-ageing, and skin rejuvenation.
How to take it? Once a day after major meals
Avoid in: Pregnancy, lactation, sickness, taking medications, upset stomach
Overall health and well-being: A combination of micronutrients help in improving your general well-being, strength, immunity, ability to exercise, and take the stress
Hair regrowth: It has all the vitamins and minerals that help in hair regrowth. Collagen and grape seed extracts boost hair growth, specifically in males.
Skin rejuvenation: We can’t underestimate the role of vitamins in skin radiance, youthfulness and even controlling acne.
- Vitamins: It has RDA of Vitamin A, C, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and E. It also has 400 IU of Vitamin D.
- Minerals: It has Calcium, Phosphorus, Zinc, and Copper
- 2 critical Amino acids that help in hair re-growth are L-cysteine and DL-Methionine
- Grape seed extract has anti-aging action and helps in hair re-growth.
- Anti-oxidants like alpha lipoic acid, Zeaxanthin, lutein, Resevetrol, cranberry extract, and citrus bioflavonoids that skin repairing and has an anti-aging effect.
- Hydrolyzed collagen help in hair growth and anti-aging.
How long can I take them?
Hair re-growth vitamins should be taken for at least three months to support the growth of the new follicles and skin rejuvenation.
Acne & Blemishes, Ageing/Wrinkles, Chapped Lips, Pigmentation & Dark Spots, Pores/Blackheads/Whiteheads
Dry, Normal, Oily
Dandruff, Grey Hair, Hair fall