Vegetal Bio Colour Dark Brown
Vegetal Bio Colour Dark Brown comprises 100% natural herbs like Henna, Indigo, Shikakai, Brahmi, and many more. It does not contain harmful chemicals like PPD, Ammonia, Peroxide and parabens.
Vegetal hair colour helps in colouring your greying hair without damaging them. However, the process of hair colour is tedious, and results are achieved only after multiple applications.
What is it? Indigo-based natural hair colour
Who can use it? Any hair type who wants to colour hair without chemicals especially recommended if you have a hair dye allergy
Available in 3 shades: Soft black, Dark Brown, Burgundy
CHECK PRICE ON Amazon.in
Vegetal Hair Colour benefits
Vegetal Dark Brown Colour has the following benefits:
- COLOUR HAIR DARK BROWN: Vegetal hair colour has henna mixed with Indigo and herbs that enhance the penetration of these two natural colours in your hair. Henna and indigo are mixed in the right proportions to give a dark brown colour to your hair.
- HAIR GROWTH: With the help of Bhringraj, Manjistha, Indigo, Henna, Coffee and Amla
- HAIR NOURISHING: With the help of Brahmi, Shikakai, Bhringraj and Amla
- PREVENTS PREMATURE GREYING HAIR: With the help of Amla, Bhringraj, and Khair.
- NO PPD: Can be used by people who are allergic to hair dye. Replacing your regular PPD hair dye with Vegetal bicolour is highly recommended because many studies show that chemical-based hair dye can increase cancer risk.
- NO CHEMICALS: Vegetal Bio Colour Dark Brown is free from controversial ingredients like PPD, Ammonia, Paraben & Peroxide. It is free from any artificial ingredients.
How to use Vegetal Hair Colour?
- Make a paste by mixing the Vegetal Biocolor in water boiled with coffee.
- Keep paste overnight.
- Apply it to the entire hair with the comb the next day, cover adequately with a shower cap & leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly after 2-3 hours with normal water without shampoo.
- Shampoo your hair the next day.
- Use Vegetal Dark Brown colour every week for the first month
- Every 2 weeks in the second month.
- Then once a month.
Dry, Normal, Oily
Get free dermatologist-recommended regime by choosing your skin or concerns.