Wellwoman Hairfollic Tablet
Wellwoman hair folic is one of the best hair re-growth supplements. It provides vitamins, minerals, and amino acids needed for hair. In addition, it has a Biomarine complex that consists of collagen derived from a marine source. The only downside is that it is non-vegetarian.
What is it? Health supplement with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, collagen
Who can use it? Females above the age of 18 years for hair regrowth
How to take it? Once a day after major meals
Avoid in Pregnancy, lactation, sickness, taking medications, and upset stomach.
CHECK PRIZE ON AMAZON.IN
- Vitamins: It has RDA of Vitamin A, C, D, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, and E. Compared to other vitamins, it has a higher amount of vitamins D (600IU), Biotin (75mcg) and Vitamin B12 (10mcg) that are known to be deficient in hair loss patients.
- Minerals: It has 10 minerals- Magnesium, Iron, iodine, Manganese Chromium, selenium, manganese, copper, iron, silicon, zinc
- Amino acids: It has 2 amino acid-L cystine, L Methionine
- Hair re-growth stimulants: Grape seed extract and collagen.
Hair re-growth vitamins should be taken for at least 3 months to support the growth of the new follicles.
What else can I do to regrow my hair?
80% of patients with hair fall get better with five tips given below:
- Hair regrowth diet. Continue lifelong if you don’t want your hair to shed again.
- Hair regrowth supplements for 3 months.
- Hair re-growth serum with Redensyl on hair roots twice a day. Continue for 3-6 months until your hair grows back.
- Hair re-growth shampoos might help but don’t expect magic to happen.
- Good hair regrowth oil enriched with herbs like Brahmi, Bringraj, Onion, Amla etc., is a must. Put overnight from roots to tips. Wash the next day.