Wow Hair strengthening Shampoo
Wow Hair Strengthening Shampoo is Sulphate and Parabens free shampoo that can be used for dry and damaged hair because it contains baby safe gentle surfactants that can gently cleanse your hair along with nourishing ingredients that can hydrate dry hair. However, the combination of gentle surfactants and oils in this shampoo might not achieve effective cleaning in thick normal to oily hair.
What is it? Shampoo
Who can use it? Dry to normal skin
Goodies: Argan oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, D-Panthenol, Soya and almond protein,Vitamin E, Rosemary oil, Tea tree oil
- It might help in nourishing your hair with the help of Argan oil, Vitamin E, Rosemary oil.
- It might help in reducing dandruff with help of tea tree oil.
- It might reduce dryness scalp and hair with the help of emollients link Argan oil, Olive oil, Shea butter, D-Panthenol, Soya and almond protein.
- Wow Hair Strengthening Shampoo is mild shampoo with baby safe surfactants like Sodium lauryl sarcosinate, Decyl glucoside, Disodium cocoamphoacetate, Cocoamidopropyl betaine.
- Wow Hair Strengthening Shampoo is free from controversial ingredients like Parabens, Phthalates and formaldehyde releasers.
- Cautious use is recommended for those who have sensitive skin because tea tree oil and fragrances that might not suit sensitive skin.
- Might not effectively clean thick normal to oily hair because of mild surfactants in combination with hydrating factors.